Monday, November 14, 2011

Shoes!

Hi everyone! I recently went to forever 21 and got some things. While I was there I noticed that they sold shoes! (I did not go to my normal one, I went to a big one!) The quality of the shoes look pretty good and I loved the style. What really caught my eye was the price. The shoes I bought their were $29.80. To me this is a really good price for shoes! I got a pair of black wedges with fur on the top and I will take a photo of them so you see how cute they are. Also, they had such a wide variety of shoes; flats, heels, wedges, boots, sneakers and more! So inclusion, I just wanted to let you know that I found such a great deal on shoes and I thought I would share it with you. (I am not trying to brag about them just show you so maybe you could buy it if you like them). 




The wedge is 3.5 inches

or if you use the metric system they are about 8.5 cm




Please let me know if you want me to do fashion posts in addition to the makeup ones or if you just want to see makeup related posts! :)


Hope to enjoyed and let me know if you have bought forever 21 shoes or if you are going to look for these!


xoxo
Cami

4 comments:

  1. I think that fashion ones would be good too! Those are really cute!! They are miking a forever21 near me really soon I can't wait for it!! :D

    KV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashion blogs. I saw some cute shoes @ forever, but never bought any. I need to try their shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those! I've actually never owned shoes from Forever 21, but I've heard they're pretty decent as far as quality goes and everything!

    ReplyDelete