Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NYX Glitter Liner Review

Hey everyone. I have a review for all of you today! It is on the NYX Glitter Liner in the color Disco Queen. Basically if you love glitter, YOU WILL LOVE THIS! It is a bunch of glitter with all different reflects. I do not normally put this on my lash line per-say, but I put it on my lashes! It makes my look just have a little more sparkle! It makes my eyes pop so much and I think you will all love it! Plus, it is only about 4 dollars! The liner lasts all day. I do not use this everyday just at night of for parties. (If you want a party look tutorial please let me know.) Sorry for the shot review! But I hope this helps.


xoxo
Cami

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for comment! Following you back now (:

    iLylyloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete