Lets get into the tutorial:
1. Primer your eyes, I am using Too Faced Shadow Insurance but any primer will work.
2. Apply a cream eyeshadow. I am using the ELF cream eyeshadow in Black Licorice.
3. Take a white eyeliner and apply it to the inner corner and just under the brow (blend it out)
4. Take a silver eyeshadow and apply to the lid
5. Take a crease brush and apply a charcoal color to the crease.
6. Using the same crease brush use a dark shimmer black color and apply to the outer corner
7. Blend the eyeshadow together and apply a highlight to the brow bone (I am using Brulee by Wet n' Wild)
8. Use an eye liner (I am using an ELF shimmer eyeliner in Black) and apply to top lashes and waterline
9. I am using a NYX glitter liner in the color Disco Queen and putting that over the black top liner
10. Add some mascara to top lashes (and bottom if you want)
11. I like to keep the blush and lips simple when I have dramatic eyeshadow
12. You are finished!
I just wanted to say that I know that I used a lot of Wet 'N Wild eyeshadow but that is because they are affordable and I think they are great quality. I purchased all of the products used in this tutorial with my own money!
I hope you all enjoyed (I know some people might think this is too much makeup and that is ok becuase it is your opinion) I personally would not wear this during the day but I think it is really pretty for a party or a night out!