(they are in no specific order)
1. Coral and Mint nail polish. The reason is becuase coral and mint are really big colors this summer and I just think they are beautiful colors!
2. A lip balm with SPF because there is nothing worse than sunburned lips. I like the Neutrogena lip moisturizer SPF 15
3. A moisturizer with SPF I like the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15.
4. The Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect SPF 20. I love love love this sunscreen because when you are out in the sun it looks like you are glowing because of the shimmer (if is very fine shimmer though). Also, it has SPF and SPF is sooooo important because you do not want to get burned.
5. A tinted moisturizer I do not like heavy makeup durning the summer because it tends to sweat off so I like something a little less thick, a tinted moisturizer.
6. WATERPROOF mascara. When you are swimming or at the beach and you want to wear mascara I highly recommend waterproof (if any) to wear in the water.
7. Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate body splash. I love it because it has a little bit of a fruity scent.
8. A wide tooth comb, when your hair is wet from the pool or ocean, you do not want to brush it with a brush because it will break your hair so I use a wide tooth comb!
9. Moisturizer! I always use moisturizer because I think the worst thing is to have rough skin. I like soft and smooth skin so I moisturize!
10. A bright eyeshadow color or palette. I always experiment with brighter or more colorful colors in the summer.
Those are my summer beauty must haves so I would love it if you could share your beauty must haves. Stay dunned for my fashion must haves. If you want a more in depth review on any of the products mentions let me know and I would be more than happy to do that for you.
I hope you enjoyed!