I did a makeup look that I could get to look as close as possible to Marilyn's makeup but just keep in mind that it is an inspired makeup look so it does not look exact because I do not have the exact products that Marilyn uses. That being said... Lets get started!
1. Prime your eyes- I used MAC's paint pot in Soft Ochre
2. Use a skin toned color all over the lid and up to the brow bone- I used MAC's Brule
3. Next, I used a light brown color in the crease to add dimension- I used MAC's Soft Brown
4. Now used a darker brown color and apply it to the outer corner- I used MAC's Brown Down
5. Now use a liquid eyeliner to create a winged line like MArilyn has- I used Revlon Colorstay (a felt- tipped)
6. Mascara Time!
7. Now line your lips with a red color- I used ELF's Bitter
8. Next, use a red lipstick and apply it to you lips- I used Shiseido's Berry Sheer
I hope you enjoyed and leave a request in the comments for another celebrity inspired makeup look. If you want a specific look leave the link in the comments!