Monday, January 28, 2013

Update and Nail polish of the day 1/28/13

Hey everyone. I know I have not posted in a really long time and there is a reason! I had/ still have midterms so lately I have been swamped with studying and preparing. I really wanted to get a post up for all of you so here you go! And I do plan to do a lot more very soon (once midterms end!) I am so sorry but thanks for understanding! :)

The color I painted my nails is called Razzle Dazzler by Sally Hansen. I love it is is just a pink sparkly color that is so pretty!





with flash

without flash

I hope you all enjoyed and feel free to leave requests on upcoming posts you would like to see!

xoxo
Cami

9 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I love how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and glittery! i love the diamond dazzle polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0 that is such a pretty glitter!! Good luck with midterms dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent tried glitter polish yet but I must now after seeing this!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the Razzle Dazzler and used it with a base color(pink) and it turned awesome!!!

    www.theeliteebony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I will defiantly try that!
      xoxo
      Cami

      Delete
  6. I love your style!
    Please look at my blog, I love yours!
    www.aliceinlondaland.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete