What you will need for this tutorial!
-1 to 2 packs of foam rollers by Conair depending on length and thickness of hair (I used all the rollers in two packs)
- an old rag or t-shirt
-anti-frizz (I use Moroccan oil)
- something to set and hold the curls (I used the Loreal Tousle creme and beach spray because I don't want the crunchy feel of hairspray)
Part 1: (Preparing rollers)
1. Open the roller packs and take all the rollers out
1. Take a shower and wash and condition your hair
2. Put your hair in a towel to dry
4. Apply your anti-frizz
6. Let hair continue to air dry (or if its late and your in a rush you can blowdry)
7. Once hair is 95% dry section off your hair and begin to roll (1 inch sections of hair) your hair with the roller and once you reach the top tie the fabric to secure the roller
8. Roll your hair until each section is rolled.
9. Go to bed (It feels like laying on a pillow)
10. When you wake up untie the fabric and take out the roller
11. Play with your hair until you get it the way you like and you are ready for the day!
(I have hard to curl hair and the curls lasted all day without any hairspray!!!)
Enjoy! Let me know what you think and your favorite way to curl your hair!