Hi everyone! This is going to be a post on how to make your own daily brush cleanser. But first, if you are not a follower please follow me! If you want any more DIY please let me know! Now I will tell you how to make brush cleanser.
What you need:
-A spray bottle
- baby shampoo
- hand soap
Lets get started:
1. Fill up your container half way with water
2. Squeeze in some baby shampoo about a table spoon (two or three maybe if it is a big container)
3. Repeat step 2 but instead of the baby shampoo use the hand soap
4. Shake it up before you use and you are ready to clean your brushes
How to use:
1. Spray a little bit on to a paper towel
2. Take your brush and rub it on the paper towel and once all of the makeup is off your brush you just cleaned your brush with your homemade brush cleaner!
Hope this helped any more requests? Let me know in the comments!