What you need!
- Old lipgloss and or lipstick
- container to keep the product
- Mixer and or knife
- Blow dryer or microwave
(You might be asking yourself, what does do I have to do with a blow dryer and a freeze? Just keep reading and you will soon find out!)
Lets get started!
1. Take your container and the Aquaphor. Eyeball the right amount of product to squeeze in to the container.
2. Next, take your lipstick and lipgloss and put a little of each in to the container with the Aquaphor. Use the mixer or the knife and cut the lipstick and then squeeze the lipgloss in to the container as well.
(it might look strange but just trust me!)
3. Blow dry the concoction so it all melts together! (A couple of seconds will be enough or until is is melted)
4. Mix it all together and then put it in the freezer.
5. After 30 minutes take it out the gloss and it should all be solid and ready to put on your lips!
If anyone wants to know how to make any other DIY (i.e. makeup remover, brush cleaner) leave me a comment! Hope you like this!