Sunday, August 12, 2012

Forever 21 + other Haul (Part 2)

Hey everyone. So I know that my last post was a Forever 21 Haul but I went to Forever 21 and the mall today again. It was a different one than where I went to the other time. I love the things I bought today and I really wanted to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy this haul. I also went to Nordstrom and I bought some shoes that I wanted to show you.


I went shopping at Forever 21 and Nordstrom
 From Forever 21:


I bought this backpack because it is cute for walking around just to have a cute bag. I really like this style and don't have anything like it



I love bangles and bracelets because you can mix and match them


This is another bracelet set that I fell in love with


I love this with jean shorts or even over a red or white dress
  

I like the tie on this and I really like this top


I love love love this dress so much! I found this and them did not put it in my little shopping bag thing but I really loved it so I went back and put it in my bag and I loved how it looks when it tried so I bought it! The photo looks more blue but it is more of a mint color (like the one of the pic below) This is a high-low hem maxi dress and it is mint so it has 3 of this summer's trends 


I really need belts because I only have 2 belts



From Nordstrom:
I got these flip flops called rainbows; they mold to your feet and are super comfy! My sister has a pair and said they were so comfy so I bought a pair and I love them (there is no price tag but they cost $52.95)


I think these shoes are so cute on but don't look too cute in the picture but they are really comfortable (they cost $64.95)


I hope you enjoy!

xoxo
Cami

9 comments:

  1. i love the mint dress!
    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many amazing things! Forever 21 is such a great store. Loving the accessories!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your blog and I love it! Thought I’d leave a comment letting you know how much I do! I liked everything you've picked up..
    Would you like to follow each other? Already following you. <3
    VISIT ME: http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know not the first to say this but I love the maxi dress and its good price

    Urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely digging the bangles. Cute blog, as well!

    Mainlymeghan.blogspot.com
    Follow me? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I like your blog! Im following you now, If you like my blog, follow me back please

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you found some great stuff! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! You are my 50th follower - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your coment and following me. I follow too :)
    love those bangles

    ReplyDelete