1. Start off by applying a base- I am using the Elf Duo Eye Shadow Cream in the color Mocha Swirl
2. Next add a light purple eyeshadow all over your lid- I am using the Maybelline Eyestudio in Lawless Lavender (I just used my finger to apply this)
3. Now we are going to take a darker purple color and a crease brush and apply the darker purple to your crease - I am using the color from the quad below and I actually do not remember the name and the label got peeled off. :(
4. After you have the crease color on your eye we are going to take an even darker purple and apple it to the outer corner.
5. Next, blend but not too much.
6. Now using the sparkly white color and your finger just apple a little of the shadow to your inner tear duct to brighten your eye a little.
7. Now it is time for liner - I have two options a lighter purple from ELF and a darker purple from LA color. (I used the one from LA Colors)
8. Now using the color we put in the outer corner and an eyeliner brush, apply the shadow to your lower lash line. (then if you need, put on some cover up if there is a lot of fall out)
9. Now it is mascara time!
And you are finished! I have lately been loving using dark eyeshadow colors as bottom liner! Let me know what you think of this tutorial in the comments and also leave requests if you have!