Saturday, October 20, 2012

GREEN Smoothie?!

Hey everyone. Today I went down stairs for breakfast but I was unsure of what I wanted. I looked in my fridge and I saw that we had strawberries and kiwi so I was planning on making a strawberry and kiwi smoothie. Then I saw that I still had kale, because I have been making a kale salad that I am in love with! I decided that today I was going to make myself a healthy "green"smoothie! This was the first time I ever made it and to my surprise it is really good! I am going to show you how I made it! :)

Ingredients:

1 cup of Coconut water
1 handful of kale (can vary depending on your preference)
3 Kiwi
1 medium apple
5-6 strawberries
1 medium banana

(all ingredients can vary in quantity depending on your prefrence and can be altered to your prefrence)

Steps:

Preparing: rinse and chop all your food

1. Pour your coconut water into your blender (it is very important that this goes in FIRST!)

2. Add the other ingredients into the blender


3. BLEND


I forgot the banana so I added it after

4. Pour into a cup and drink!

It is that simple! Now you all have NO excuses for not eating healthy. :)

xoxo
Cami








5 comments:

  1. looks yum :)

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually sounds really good!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mouthwatering and so heathy.
    ill try those soon .

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete