Monday, October 8, 2012

My natural hair care routine!

Hey everyone! I have recently been keeping my hair natural and not using my blow-dry or flat iron in a while. What do I do to my hair?

First I wash my hair in the shower with shampoo and conditioner. I always switch up my shampoo and conditioner. I use what ever is in my shower at the time.

Next, I put my hair up in a towel. I look very silly but hey, it works! I let it sit in the towel for about 5 minutes. It dries it a little so it is not sopping wet.

After, I take the towel off my head and then use Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-in Conditioning Spray. I spray this all over my head but mainly focus this on my ends. I let it soak in for about a minute and take a wide tooth comb and brush out my hair.



Then, I use Bed Head Control Freak to help keep the frizz away! My hair is naturally straight but it is super frizzy so I use a few different anti-frizz products to help!


Also, I use Argan Oil on my hair so it stays soft and de-frizzed.


Next, to get some volume I use Tresemme Climate Protection Mousse on my roots so my hair does not look flat.



Then, I let my hair dry naturally which takes about a half an hour to an hour.

...........

Once my hair dries, I use hair spray to help with the frizz! I use the Tresemme Climate Protection hairspray.




Then you can keep your hair the way it is or style it using a clip or a headband or another hair accessory.

I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know if you want a post on different hairstyles using a clip.

xoxo
Cami

13 comments:

  1. Your hairs so nice, check out ny haul!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could do all that and have natural gorgeous hair like you. my hair is soooo thick and frizzy! it takes 5 hours to air dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, i love argan oil, its got so much vitamins for hair.

    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips dear, I might have to try this :) Thank you for following, i'm following you back now!

    ~Ping
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog - I have done the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always blowdrying my hair, I need to get into better habits! Love your blog, now following. Would love it if you could check out mine too. Naomi xxx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used tresemme and I like it.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! really helpful:) following right away!

    visit me at http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in/
    I'd love to have you as a foillower:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your natural hair care routine is just amazing and when started following it in the same way. The hair growth and nourishment is really awesome. Thanks for sharing these tips as they worked great for me.

    ReplyDelete