Monday, October 8, 2012

My natural hair care routine!

Hey everyone! I have recently been keeping my hair natural and not using my blow-dry or flat iron in a while. What do I do to my hair?

First I wash my hair in the shower with shampoo and conditioner. I always switch up my shampoo and conditioner. I use what ever is in my shower at the time.

Next, I put my hair up in a towel. I look very silly but hey, it works! I let it sit in the towel for about 5 minutes. It dries it a little so it is not sopping wet.

After, I take the towel off my head and then use Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-in Conditioning Spray. I spray this all over my head but mainly focus this on my ends. I let it soak in for about a minute and take a wide tooth comb and brush out my hair.



Then, I use Bed Head Control Freak to help keep the frizz away! My hair is naturally straight but it is super frizzy so I use a few different anti-frizz products to help!


Also, I use Argan Oil on my hair so it stays soft and de-frizzed.


Next, to get some volume I use Tresemme Climate Protection Mousse on my roots so my hair does not look flat.



Then, I let my hair dry naturally which takes about a half an hour to an hour.

...........

Once my hair dries, I use hair spray to help with the frizz! I use the Tresemme Climate Protection hairspray.




Then you can keep your hair the way it is or style it using a clip or a headband or another hair accessory.

I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know if you want a post on different hairstyles using a clip.

xoxo
Cami

12 comments:

  1. Your hairs so nice, check out ny haul!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could do all that and have natural gorgeous hair like you. my hair is soooo thick and frizzy! it takes 5 hours to air dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, i love argan oil, its got so much vitamins for hair.

    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips dear, I might have to try this :) Thank you for following, i'm following you back now!

    ~Ping
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog - I have done the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always blowdrying my hair, I need to get into better habits! Love your blog, now following. Would love it if you could check out mine too. Naomi xxx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used tresemme and I like it.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! really helpful:) following right away!

    visit me at http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in/
    I'd love to have you as a foillower:D

    ReplyDelete