Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Day Post Suggestions!?

Hey everyone! I want to do some blog posts pertaining to Valentines Day! Let me know what you want to see! For example: bright makeup tutorial, neutral date night tutorial, date night outfit, nail polish tutorial, baking tutorial, gift ideas? Let me know what posts you want to see in the comments and I will hurry to get them posted!

(I am so sorry I have been MIA for so long but I should be back to a consistent blogging schedule now! yayy)

Let me know in the comments what you have planned for Valentines Day! <3

xoxox
Cami

3 comments:

  1. Giveaway over at my blog :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting.
    Would love for you to visit my blog, if you'd like. :)
    xxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete