Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Need a Valentines Day/Night Makeup Tutorial?

Hey everyone! I have a last minute Valentines Day makeup tutorial. I used the BH Cosmetics Pallette (which I have shown in a previous post), but if you do not have this palette I show you an alternative from the drugstore.

Steps:

1. Prime your eyes

2. Apply a light pink eyeshadow all over your eyelids.



an alternative to using the BH Cosmetics palette is to use this Wet N Wild Palette in Walking on Eggshells



3. Next, use a copper colored color and apply it to your crease





4. Next use a deep plum color on the outer corner of your eyelid. Just place it on to your outer corner and don't worry about blending just yet.




5. Now use a skin toned color and a fluffy brush and apply the color to your brow bone and blend the eyeshadow colors



6. Now its time for mascara! On Valentines Day I like for my eyelashes to look fully and long. To achieve this look without use false lashes, I used a waterproof mascara and over top of it I used a regular mascara. I also lined my upper lash line with a brown eyeliner because it was not as harsh as black.










7. Apply a shimmery highlight to your cheek bones


8. Use a lip tint to instead of lipgloss or lipstick becuase it will stay on all day and/or night


9. Add a pink blush (I like this one because it has hearts in it!) to the apples of your cheeks. 



I hope you all enjoyed my "last minute Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial". Have a happy Valentines Day!

xoxo
Cami

6 comments:

  1. the colours looks nice, love. :}

    do more of it~!

    http://monamourmylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Cami! :)
    I look forward to following along, I truly no nothing about make up..it's just something I put on in the morning, no real rhyme or reason. I'm excited! :D

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by sweety! I heartly appreciate (: Amazing post! And following you back now! Stop by me again soon!xx

    Kisses ♥
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! I love all of the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! There are a lot of great colours! Like this palette so much! : )

    ReplyDelete