What you need:
- concealer (I am using my Maybelline dream mousse concealer)
- face moisturizer
- an old makeup container (I am using the pot the concealer can in because it is old)
- Something to mix everything with
1. Get your concealer and scoop some out in to a container (if you are using an old concealer get that). Also, get out your moisturizer out as well.
|As you can see I hit pan on this so I have enough room to put the primer in it!|
|I am using the Aveeno face moisturizer.|
2. Next, add them together in the old container and mix them with a mixing spoon!
3. Once it is mixed it, put some on your eyes because you just made your own homemade eyeshadow primer!!!!!!!
|On top is the eyeshadow without the primer and the bottom is with the primer!!!! Can you see the difference?!?!?!?!|
Hope this was helpful!!! Please let me know if you like these types of posts because I will do more!
- Cami G