Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elf Custom Compacts!

Hi everyone! I have a review for all of you today! The review will be on a product that I recently purchased and I am going to tell you my thoughts on it!


The makeup item I am going to be reviewing is the ELF Custom Compacts and the Custom Elements. They are each $1. (the compact is $1 and you can fill it with 4 elements for a $1 each!) So this way the total is $5. The super amazing thing about these compacts are they fit mac eyeshadows! 


The first item I am going to review is the compact itself... I love this so much! They are super durable and will keep the element safe. Even if you do not get the elf elements I highly recommend the compact! I rate these a 10 out of 10 (10 being the best)!






The next items I am going to review the face elements. They are amazing to throw in your purse or backpack and touch up throughout the day! I rate these an 8 out of 10 because they are so convenient to put in your purse or bring to school in you back pack!



The lip elements are awesome because you can mix and match until you get the perfect shade! I rate these a 9 out of 10 because I love mixing and matching different colors to make the perfect shade!



I love the eyes because they all match so well and also they have some pigment (what I mean by that is they are not as pigmented as mac or anything but they have a little color)! I rate these a 7 out of 10 because their is not a lot of pigments.



Hope this was helpful and if you have any more questions about these please let me know! Also, follow me if you did not yet and you like my blog! 

Cami G

3 comments:

  1. i love elf they look so nice! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and following :) i follow back
    xoxox

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these from the elf website? I know Target carries some of elf products...

    I want to try them out =]

    http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them at the elf website but if you want I might be going to target later and them I will let you know if they are there! Also, does any one want to see a review from me because I want to know what you want me to buy and review! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete