Saturday, June 18, 2011

UPDATE!!!!

Hi everyone! So this is going to be a little up date on what I have been doing/ loving makeup related! The first thing I wanted to share with you is I have made a poll on my blog which asks what type of posts you would like to see! Please vote so I know what you want me to write about! In addition, I have been loving false lashes! I have been putting them one and taking them off putting them on, and taking them off, putting (well you get the point!). I think they make my lashes look so full and thick. The ones I have been practicing with are the ELF false lashes! They are only 1 dollar and you can use them many times! I have not worn them out of my house yet because I have not completely got the technique down. I love them so much and I think you should go to target and buy at least one package! Let me know if you like these types of posts (click on the random button on my poll because these are random posts!! haha). Let me know and I hope you enjoyed!!!


Cami G

3 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the nice comment - im following u back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of http://www.lashrepublic.com.au/ incredible glamour lashes
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete