Saturday, June 16, 2012

Clothing Haul!

Hey everyone! So I went shopping today and I thought I would do a haul on what I bought. I was looking for some PJ pants so I went into Old Navy because I knew they had some cute PJ shorts for the summer. I went in looking for PJ shorts and came out of the store with a bunch of things. I decided to show you all what I bought because I think they are trendy and I wanted to let you know so you can stop off if you want and look for your self. Also, the clothing was pretty reasonably priced! I usually don't go to Old Navy but I was really surprised at the good things they had there!



When I saw these shorts I fell in love! I think they are so adorable for summer.



I have been wanting a pair of colored denim because I think they are so cute!



I like this top to just wear with some jean shorts (it looks cute in person, but for some reason it did not photograph well)



I like the color of this top a lot I plan to do an outfit of the day with this and how I would wear it



This was one of the PJ shorts I bought



I love Mini Mouse because it is girly and I think it is cute



I am obsessed with Sun Glasses and I love these because they are cat eye they were $9.95. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite thing was!

xoxo
Cami

5 comments:

  1. I love the shade of those denim shorts! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim shorts! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colored denim!

    Cheers,

    Sarah Lee Weaver
    www.sarahleeweaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored denim!
    and like shorts
    http://fashion-accessoriesonline.blogspot.in/2012/07/retro-style-is-back-in-sunglasses-for.html

    ReplyDelete