Saturday, June 16, 2012

Clothing Haul!

Hey everyone! So I went shopping today and I thought I would do a haul on what I bought. I was looking for some PJ pants so I went into Old Navy because I knew they had some cute PJ shorts for the summer. I went in looking for PJ shorts and came out of the store with a bunch of things. I decided to show you all what I bought because I think they are trendy and I wanted to let you know so you can stop off if you want and look for your self. Also, the clothing was pretty reasonably priced! I usually don't go to Old Navy but I was really surprised at the good things they had there!



When I saw these shorts I fell in love! I think they are so adorable for summer.



I have been wanting a pair of colored denim because I think they are so cute!



I like this top to just wear with some jean shorts (it looks cute in person, but for some reason it did not photograph well)



I like the color of this top a lot I plan to do an outfit of the day with this and how I would wear it



This was one of the PJ shorts I bought



I love Mini Mouse because it is girly and I think it is cute



I am obsessed with Sun Glasses and I love these because they are cat eye they were $9.95. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite thing was!

xoxo
Cami

4 comments:

  1. I love the shade of those denim shorts! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim shorts! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colored denim!

    Cheers,

    Sarah Lee Weaver
    www.sarahleeweaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colored denim!
    and like shorts
    http://fashion-accessoriesonline.blogspot.in/2012/07/retro-style-is-back-in-sunglasses-for.html

    ReplyDelete