Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Newspaper Nails?

Hi everyone. This is going to be a tutorial on hove to get really cool newspaper nails.


Heres what you'll need:


A base and top coat
A light nail polish color I am using a light pink
News paper
Rubbing Alcohol


1. Apply a base coat to clean nails. I will be using the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth because it makes my nails so strong!






2. Apply a light color nail polish to the nails. I am using East Hampton Cottage by Essie let it dry for a good ten minutes.








3. Cut your news paper into 10 squares about 2 inches each way!








4. Next poor some alcohol into the lid of the alcohol container. 


5. Dip your nail in the alcohol for about 3 seconds and then hold the newspaper on them for 45 seconds just so you can be sure it won't come out blurry.


6. It takes practice but you will get it eventually.


7. Apply a top coat and you have really cool newspaper nails.








Hope you like this an let me know if you want more nail tutorials!


xoxox
Cami

11 comments:

  1. I have seen this before and I really want to try it! Yeah I think more tutorials would be cool! Can you come check out the blog that me and my best friend share? It is about beauty makeup nails and girly stuff!!! Thanks!

    KV <3

    http://2girlsindresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I bored I don't wanna bite my nail's anymore; so This is a great idea read your nails..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love yours as well and I followed you too!
    I'm dying to try this but I don't get a paper lol I'll have to steal a page from someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg thats awesome! I might try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the first time I've seen the newspaper nail tutorial. Definetly, share with us more of your tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it out and posted my results at http://eyelineraddict.blogspot.com/2011/10/newspaper-nails.html

    Thought you might want to see the results. I linked back to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I am following you now too. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fun to do =D very creative

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear - thanks for visiting & fallowing my blog :)
    Love your Tricks ans stuff!!
    <3
    we'll follow you as well !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete