Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please help me get to 100 Subs on Youtube!

Hi everyone! So as you probably know I started making Youtube videos! I really want to try to get to at least 100 Subscribers by the new year. I know this is kind of impossible but I really want to try. This is where all of you come in. If you would please tell your friends on blogspot and youtube about me I would really appreciate it! I would love it if you would subscribe to me on youtube if you have an account and also if you comment on my Youtube channel. If you don't have a channel feel free to watch my videos and and leave constructive criticism or any comments here! (except for mean ones)! Thanks so much for all of you help and also if you want to request something for me to do as a video please do so! Thanks
xoxo


Cami


I really hope you like my videos if not let me know what you think I should do differently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment