Saturday, October 1, 2011

Want Really Thick Lashes?

Hi everyone. Do you want really long and thick lashes? Well I have the tip for you. LAYER MASCARAS. I always layer mascaras and I found 2 amazing ones that make your lashes look fake! My tip on layering mascaras is have one that is waterproof and one that is not. I use the Maybelline Classic Volum' and the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express! When I go out I get so many compliments and questions about what mascara I use. (even people in the Mall department store ask what mascara I am wearing)! :) 


Let me know what mascara you use!


Also TODAY is the last day to enter my giveaway!


If you clicked on the button saying you have a costume but you need a makeup look please let me know what you are being or else I can't really help you (you can leave a comment on what you are being). 


Hope you enjoyed this!


xoxox
Cami

3 comments:

  1. Right now I'm using Benefit's They're Real to try it out, but for drugstore, I normally use Lash Blast :)

    ReplyDelete