Hi everyone. This is going to be a makeup tutorial on Crimson eyes. I think it is really natural and simple to do!
Products I am using:
Wet n wild Color-icon in Penny and Brulee
Paula Dorf eyeshadow in Tinsel (any shimmer light brown will work)
Angled eyeshadow brush
Flat shader brush
A big fluff brush for the brow bone
1. Apply a primer all over the lid
2. Take the flat shader brush and the Paula Dorf eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid
3. Take the angled eyeshadow brush and the Wet n wild color in penny and apply it to the outer corner
4. Take the big fluffy brush with the Wet n wild shadow in Brulee and apply it to the brow bone (if necessary blend the lid colors too)
5. Apply some liner and mascara if you want and you are finished!
Hope you enjoyed this look :)