1. Prime your eyes I recommend Two Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Apply a silver eyeshadow (or whatever color you want) all over the lid. I used Forgery by MAC.
3. Next, apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean to the upper lash line (try to make it a little messy)
4. Take a smudge brush or a Q-tip and smudge the liner
5. Take a liner brush, I am using the MAC 212 brush and the color Nehru by MAC and applying it like top liner (over the NYX Pencil)
6. I am applying a light shimmery eyeshadow from the LA Colors Star Gaze Palette and putting it on my inner corner
7. Apply mascara any will work but the one I have been loving lately is the MAC Zoom Lash and blush (I used Dainty by MAC)!
8. Now apply gloss I recommend Baby Sparks by MAC or Love Child by MAC
9. Go Rock Your Beautiful eyes!
Hope you enjoyed and leave request (if you have) in the comments!