Hey everyone. This post is going to be How To Fix A Broken Eyeshadow. I am very clumsy and always drop my eyeshadow. :( But I found out how to piece them all together really easily! It does not take a lot of time and it really helps because I do not like when I open a cracked eyeshadow and it all spills. (not fun!)
What you need:
-the broken eyeshadow
-A knife, spoon, or fork (if you have a metal one use that)
1. Slide your eyeshadow into the bag to the corner of the bag like so
2. Use the back of your knife, spoon or fork and start to crush it into smaller pieces try to keep it on the pan of the shadow though
3. One it is crushed up take it out of the bag and add a few drops of the rubbing alcohol (It won't irritate your eye so don't worry!) I do not recommend using too much because it will take longer to dry!
4. Put your quarter inside the tissue like so
5. Start pressing your shadow to make it flat and all molded together.
6. Let it sit overnight (or for a good 10ish hours, until when you swipe your finger across it powder comes off.) I like to store mine under a dictionary like so (first I put the tissue down, then the quarter then the dictionary on top) I used the book Eclipse because I could not find my dictionary.
I hope you all enjoyed! And leave comments and feedback I love reading them! Let me know if you like these kind or do it yourself posts because I have been doing a lot of them so let me know!