Saturday, December 10, 2011

TAG TIME!

Hey everyone. This is going to be a holiday tag! I love the holidays and winter time because I love getting all bundled up and also of corse I love the winter fashion (sweater, scarfs, ect...). I think winter and the holidays are so warm and cozy. 


Tag!


1) Whats your favorite holiday drink?


I love Dunkaccinos! They are half hot chocolate and half coffee from Dunkin Donuts. 


2) Candy cane or gingerbread men?


I love candy canes!


3) Whats your favorite holiday song this year?


My favorite holiday song this year is Mistletoe by Justin Bieber! I love it so go check it out if you haven't yet! My favorite older song is Rudolf the Red Nose Randier!


4) Have you ever made a snowman?


YESSSS!


5) What is your favorite winter accessory?


I love scarves!


6) What is on the top of your holiday wish list?


Mine is a Dinair airbrush kit! I really want one and if I get it I will do a review (If you all want)!


7) What is the most important to you about the holidays?


Spending time with my family and friends!


I tag all of you to do this so share the holiday spirt and do this tag! If you do this tag let me know andI will defiantly check it out! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! 


(If you dont have a blog you can still comment throught Cbox which is in the side bar and all you have to do is type in your name and then a comment and if you want your email but you c=don't have to) 


xoxo
Cami

1 comment:

  1. Tag!


    1) Whats your favorite holiday drink?

    sparkling grape champagne


    2) Candy cane or gingerbread men?


    Both! But more Gingerbread man cookies.


    3) Whats your favorite holiday song this year?


    My favorite holiday song this year would
    be tis the season to be jolly...

    4) Have you ever made a snowman?


    Yup, i draw em too.


    5) What is your favorite winter accessory?


    low heeled Knee high leather boots, gloves, and scarve also.

    6) What is on the top of your holiday wish list?
    Sally Beauty Gift card


    "Mine is a Dinair airbrush kit! I really want one and if I get it I will do a review" (you all want)!(please do a review on this, i would love to see the result photos.)


    7) What is the most important to you about the holidays?

    Thanking god who sent jesus to teach us to repent and turn our backs to all types of sin, Giving great thanks to god who wants us to fellowship with our lord and respect our parents family and neighbors. Happy holidays, God bless us all!

    ReplyDelete