What you will need:
1. Nails (obviously)
2. White polish
3. Clear polish
5. Tape (optional)
1. Start off with clean nails.
2. Get your reinforcements and cut them in half, like so
3. Place them on your nails a little away from your tip like I did in the picture and if they don't stay feel free to tape them
4. Paint the white on your tip (it is ok to over lap the reinforcers)
5. Wait 5 minutes for it to dry
6. Once it is dry then peal off the reinforcer and you should have a white tip
7. If it is a little messy feel free to use a cotton swab and nail polish remover to clean u the edges also touch up the white if necessary
8. Paint on your clear polish and let them dry
9. You have finished! If they do not turn out perfect the first time do not get discouraged because practice makes perfect!
|Mine are not perfect but I have been practicing!|
I hope you all enjoyed if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments and if you try them out feel free to do a NPOTD (nail polish of the day) and let me know about it in the comments! I will gladly check it out.
Caution! Caution! This is a little bit of a rant/ ramble! haha
I just wanted to tell all of you how thankful I am to those of you who follow me and comment on my posts because it really truly brightens up my day! Even saying something like, "I love your blog! or I love this post!" Might not be much to you but I really love it so yeah! Let me know what you think!