I love this look so I will show you how to do it!
1. Prime your lids with Covergirl Intense Shadowblast in the color 810, it is such a pretty pink color!
2. Apply a light pink color to your lids and I am actually going to use a blush by Hard Candy in the color Living Doll with an ELF shadow brush (I am aware that I am using blush but hey.. it works and saves you a little money so you do not have to buy a pink eyeshadow)
3. Apply the ELF Studio blush in Fuschsia Fusion to the outer half of the lid with an ELF eyeshadow brush (I do not like this Blush as a blush but love it as an eyeshadow!)
4. Blend the two colors together
5. Apply the color Free To Be by Mac to the crease of my eye with an ELF blending brush
6. Apply the color Stars n' Rockets to the outter corner with an ELF blending brush
7. Now for a highlight color I applied the color Give Me Liberty of London by MAC which was a limited edition color but you can use any color like Brule by MAC
8. Apply an eyeliner any color you want, I used a NYX glitter liner in the color Disco Queen
9. Finally apply mascara, I love the MAC Zoomlash but any mascara will work!
10. Have an amazing Valentines Day!
Hope you enjoyed the look and if you have any suggestions on upcoming posts please let me know!
Let me know if you like these posts where I do a more colorful look or if you like my neutral look!