What you need:
1. Crack the egg and separate the yolk from the white. (if you do not know how to do this I am sure there is a video on how to separate the egg!)
2. Put the egg white in one bowl and the yolk in the other
3. Put aside the the yolk and beat the white until it gets a little foamy
4. Wash your face and apply it with your fingers all over your face avoiding the eye area
5. Let this harden until you cannot smile (because the mask hardened)
6. Once it is hard use a wet wash cloth and clean your face
Benefits of egg white:
-It tightens your skin
-It brightens you skin
-It controls oil skin
- Removes white heads
What to do with the yolk?
Well the egg yolk makes an excellent moisturizer! Just take your fork an prick a whole in the yolk. Use your fingers and apple this to your face until it hardens and you can't smile. Then use a wash cloth and rinse your face!
Once you finish your skin should feel refreshed and tight!
Apply an anti-aging serum if you would like to because the eggs do not have an anti-aging property.
I recommend doing some type of face mask once a week (weather it is one you buy or one you make) I will be doing more DIY face mask tutorials so keep an eye out!
Hope you enjoyed!