What you need:
- eyeshadow primer or concealer (I recommend primer so it will last longer but if you don't have concealer will work fine)
- eyeshadow (works better loose)
|This is "Wild" from ELF|
1. Put a little dab of concealer on either your hand or a piece of paper
2. Use an eyeshadow brush and get a lot of the shadow on the brush and then mix it with the concealer or primer.
3. Once it is fully mixed apply it to your eye and voila! You just made your very own cream eyeshadow (it also works really well to intensify colors like the picture below!)
|Top: Plain shadow; Middle: Shadow with cream shadow; Bottom: Just the cream shadow|
How to Apply:
1. Apply primer (If you want super long lasting eyeshadow)
2. Apply the cream eyeshadow
3. Apply the color eyeshadow or any shadow you want!
4. You're done!
Hope this helps and let me know if you like these DIY posts!