1. Prime your eyes with whatever eye primer you like!
2. Take the color Elegant by ELF (it is one of their mineral eyeshadows) and a flat shader brush and apply it all over the lid.
3. Take the color High Shine Charisma by Bare Minerals and apply it to the outer half of your eye (over top the other eye shadow)
4. NExt take the color Soft Brown by MAC and a MAC 217 and apply it to your crease.
5. Use an ELF blending brush and apply the color Free to Be by Mac in your crease (so it give it a little of the Valentines spirt without being too much!)
6. Using the same brush apply the color Sable by MAC to the outer "V" of your eye
7. Blend if necessary
8. Apply eyeliner where ever (I like to an bottom but this part is up to you!)
9. Put a few coats of mascara on to get a flirty eye look, because it is VALENTINES DAY!
And you are FINISHED!
I just want to let you know that this is what I used and you can feel free to use what ever colors you have in your makeup collection to recreate this look.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!