Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nominate Me Please!

Hi everyone. I need your help please. Will you please nominate me for the Beauty Blog Awards Winter 2011. You do not even need to have a blog just an email account! I will greatly appreciate it if you nominate me! Click the link: http://www.handmadereviews.net/2011/08/beauty-blog-awards-winter-2011.html and all you have to do is type in your email account and them the blog you want to nominate (hopefully you choose me!) Just copy this: camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/ into the box that says Blog you are nominating and it is as easy as that! Thanks so much for all your help and support. Also, please let me know what type of posts you want and what products you want reviews of or what color tutorials (i.e. purple, green. blue, pink, etc.) Thanks so much. 


(Also, if you do not have a blog and you want me to review something feel free to send me an email and I will try my best to make a post for you! My email is camigmakeup4u2c@gmail.com )


P.S. If you are not already please follow me! Thanks!


Thanks so much for all of you help and support!


Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment