Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Tag!

Hi everyone. This is going to be a Halloween tag. I love Halloween so much so I want to do a Tag. I tag everyone that wants to. Just leave a comment if you do this tag!


Questions:


1. Favorite Halloween movie?


The Halloween Town movies (haha). I think they are so funny and cute!


2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?


I stopped trick-or-treating at 14.


3. Favorite Halloween Costume you have ever been?


I loved beinbg a rocker because it the makeup for it was so much fun (I will do a tutorial if you want...let  me know!)


4. What are you going to be this year?


I have a couple ideas but I am not sure yet. I will be doing some Halloween tutorials and I will be the one I like the most!


5. Do you like haunted attractions?


It depends on how haunted it is. I like some that are not very scary but I don't like the very scary one.


6. Vampires or werewolves?


VAMPIRES


7. Favorite Halloween Candy?


I love chocolate, so anything Chocolate!


8. Do you decorate your house?


Yes, we put up scare crows and some other things :)


9. Least favorite Halloween costume?


In kindergarden I was this costume, Spooky Spirt and I was scared of myself, I picked it out myself! hahaha


10. Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?


No I am something different every year!


11. Do you believe in ghosts?


No


12. Scariest Halloween?


The one when I was spooky spirit because all of my friends were something scary. I do not know if I answered this question right.... Oh well!




Please do this and let me know when you do it so I can check it out!


I love Halloween and fall so if you know any other tags for fall please let me know and stay tuned for Halloween tutorials.


xoxox
Cami

4 comments:

  1. This is a really cute tag! And I love your blog set up :)

    1. Well it isn't a halloween movie, but it's my favorite scary movie :) The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

    2. I actually never trick-or-treated because of my religion, but I always wanted to and if I had I probably would have stopped at 15.

    3. :/ I have never dressed up except for a competition at work, and I was a HOBO! lol so I wouldnt say that was my favorite costume lol

    4. This year I think I will get involved so Im thinking of being a Vampire, just cause of the cool makeup lol

    5. Yes! Love them the haunteder (?) the better lol

    6. Vampires!

    7. Candy Corn, but I can never eat more than three cause they're so sweet!

    8. No :/

    9. That hobo one lol

    10. no :/

    11. I believe in spirits...

    12. Haven't really had any :/

    Haha it was kinda hard to answer most of them since I dont really celebrate it, but I tried :) anyway maybe you can check out my channel sometime! Thanks!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/SimpleLu09?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting and following me on my blog! ^_^ Cool Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tag! I'll do this tag in a blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete