Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hemp Hand Cream Review

Hey everyone. It is now winter time an where I live it gets really cold and dry. My skin becomes really dry and I can not stand it! I recently found this hand cream at the body shop and have been using it for a little over a month now and I LOVE IT! It makes my hands so super soft.

The only negative thing I think about this is the smell but smell is totally personal. Since I don't really care for the smell what I do is I apply a little bit of this at night so the smell is gone by the morning!

If your hands get very dry or if you just always like hand cream I totally recommend this product! Also, there is no animal testing! In addition, I know this is kind-of weird but I really like the packaging it comes in!


I hope this review! Let me know if you want a post on how I keep my skin hydrated during the cold winter months!

xoxo
Cami

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really great! It so important to keep your skin moisturized during the winter months.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing cream! I used every single drop of it!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this stuff! it is ammmmazing! the body shop can do no wrong :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds amazing - I will give it a try! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    My best friends blog is http://babypolish.blogspot.com and mine is http://gottalovebeingagirl.blogspot.com I would love if you could follow both and give me some adivice on maybe how to gte more followers and to make my site better.
    Thanks,
    xoxoox (i do that to lol)

    PS: Follow for Follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could u pls also give me a shootout? I will give you one!

      Delete