Hey everyone! So I was tagged to do another tag! yayy I was tagged by Kelly, SugaStrawberries, and Lynzi so thanks so much for tagging me! I love doing tags so I hope you like reading them! Let me know! So since I was tagged by the three of them for the same tag (but different question because each person makes up their own questions) I thought I would just answer all of the questions is one post and make a 33 questions tag! Hope that is ok with everyone so lets get into the tag!
1. How long have you been blogging?
Well, I started in May of 2011 so almost a year! Wow!
2. Favorite makeup brand?
Well for high end MAC and for drugstore I love ELF
3. Do you like your country? If no, then where else would you want to live?
Yes I love my country!
4. Spring or summer?
Spring because my birthday is in spring!
5. Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj?
I like them both a lot but I would have to say Nicki Minaj because I love all of her recent songs.
6. Favorite color?
Pink and Glitter!
7. What is your favorite food, you can't live without eating?
I don't know if it is a "food" but I love gum. I love when my breath smells good and I literally chew like 5 pieces a day (even though it is probably really bad)
8. Does your family know you are blogging (+reaction)? If no, why haven't you told them?
Yes, my family does know I am blogging and they are happy for me! Also, when I get obsessed with something I literally don't stop talking about it so I think they are probably really happy that I keep telling all of my reader (blogger friends) instead of them about all of my makeup! hahah
9. Favorite song?
I don't really have one I just listen to whatever is on the radio on 20 on 20.
10. Describe your self in three words.
Obssessed with makeup hahah not I would say; caring, talkitive and easygoing.
11. Who you wanna be in your dreams?
I would not change my self because everyone is the way they are for a reason!
12. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
I love necklaces
13. What makeup item could you not live without?
14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me a little under an hour to eat, brush my teeth, wash my face, and do my hair and makeup.
15. Do you have a nick name?
16. What is your favorite nail varnish brand?
OPI- high end
17. Which do you wear more heels or flats?
It depends on the occasion... if it is a party I am a heels girl but if it is a normal day I wear sandals or boots.
18. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I can't stand it when people have very chipped nail polish on (its kindof weird I know but it just bothers me)
19. Which do you prefer summer or winter?
Winter because I love dressing all warm and cozy and sitting by the fire drinking coffee or tea or hot coco!
20. What is your most loved item of clothing?
I love jeans and brand but I just love dark wash skinny jeans!
21. How many countries have you visited?
I have actually never been outside the United States.
22. What foundation do you use?
I actually have been trying out airbrush foundation so I will do a review if you all want!
23. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
I always blog! Or make drafts of post ideas! I love blogging!
24. Are you a heels or flats kind-of girl? (the questions are from 3 different people so they might be a little receptive but i will answer them all.)
Look at the answer to 16 its the same :)
25. Your go to skin care product when you are having a bad skin day?
I love MAC Fix Plus because I don't really get very many blemishes so a "bad" skin day for me is when my skin is very dry and my makeup looks cakey.
26. Denim on denim...yay or nay?
It depends.... if you wear one of those denim button down tops with a pair of jeans or denim shorts I love that look as long as you do not go over board.
27. Your favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
See number 19
28. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Probably Paris because I love the fashion and style there!
29. Your favorite movie?
I love A Walk To Remember!
30. Fake Tan vs. Pale Skin... what side do you chose?
Does it mean like an orange fake tan? Because I think a little self tanner to get bronze skin is fine for when you look a little pale. But I do not like when people look like carrots after the tanning salon... also I strongly urge you NOT to use a tanning bed and I will do a post soon on why if you would like.
31. The best nail polishes you have ever used?
I loved OPI's Russian Navy for the winter!
32. Your favorite perfume?
Pink's Soft and Dreamy
33. What is the one thing that is guaranteed to make you smile?
Being reminded that I have a lot of supporters supporting me for eveything. My friends and family for many things and also my lovely followers!
I tag anyone that wants to do this tag! I look forward to seeing you answers!