Friday, March 23, 2012

Leopard Eyes!

Hey everyone so I am so excited for this post! I was looking through my blog and realized I have not done a makeup tutorial in so long! So I looked through my makeup and decided I would attempt to do Leopard eyes and make a post out of them if they look good! I love the way they turned out! So lets get started!


1. Prime eyes with primer. I used Too Faced but any one will work fine.


2. Next I applied a gold cream eyeshadow from elf in the color Butter Pecan but I took a picture of some alternates too. (to show you that you do not have to use exactly what I use!)


 3. Apply a gold color to your lid. I mixed two colors from two different palettes but you can chose any gold shadow you want!


4. After, I applied a color to my crease from an ELF Palette in Butternut.










5. Then to my outer corner I went back to the Wet n Wild Palette and applied a dark color that looks like a dupe for MACs Beauty Marked.


6. BLEND!! I used and elf blending brush


7. Apply a highlight color, I used the Wet n Wild color Brulee which I absolutely LOVE!


8. Next line your eyes, on top I used a bronze color from Wet n Wild then on my waterline I used ELF shimmering eye pencil (the black one) and apply mascara






 NOW ONTO THE FUN PART!


9. Use a FELT tip eye liner in black or dark brown an start making little "c" right under where your brow ends (like in the picture)


10. Since you are going to be using a mineral eyeshadow, apply eyelash glue (or clear lipgloss) just inside the "c".


11. Next take a really small brush and I am using the color Golden by ELF and apply it to the glue.


YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THESE BEAUTIFUL LEOPARD EYES! (I do not know if I would wear these to school or work but if you are daring then thats totally up to you!)




Let me know what you think!


xoxo
Cami

23 comments:

  1. This is lovely hun, looks really good!
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that's so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been really wanting to try this look! great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time doing these type of looks. You did a great job.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i like that it is very suttle :) hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great eye-makeup:D

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love the eye make-up :)
    Kelly xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make up Cami! I love the colors!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. heya hun,

    thanks for following, followed back =)

    amazing look, btw

    XO
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/2012/03/dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i might try this one.. i love doing this thing on my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool. It's not over done- just perfect and fun. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it! anything leopard print is a win for me! and i used urban decay primer too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is much more subtle than the look I did I like it. Im gna try this using aqua/turquoise shades for a mermaid inspired look think it would work well as scales x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I like that alot How lond does it take u to do that look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It only took about 5 minutes to do the whole eye look (including eyeshadow!) it was so super simple.

      xoxo
      Cami

      Delete
  15. How cool :) I love this!! Must try!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete