Hey everyone so I am so excited for this post! I was looking through my blog and realized I have not done a makeup tutorial in so long! So I looked through my makeup and decided I would attempt to do Leopard eyes and make a post out of them if they look good! I love the way they turned out! So lets get started!
1. Prime eyes with primer. I used Too Faced but any one will work fine.
2. Next I applied a gold cream eyeshadow from elf in the color Butter Pecan but I took a picture of some alternates too. (to show you that you do not have to use exactly what I use!)
3. Apply a gold color to your lid. I mixed two colors from two different palettes but you can chose any gold shadow you want!
4. After, I applied a color to my crease from an ELF Palette in Butternut.
5. Then to my outer corner I went back to the Wet n Wild Palette and applied a dark color that looks like a dupe for MACs Beauty Marked.
6. BLEND!! I used and elf blending brush
7. Apply a highlight color, I used the Wet n Wild color Brulee which I absolutely LOVE!
8. Next line your eyes, on top I used a bronze color from Wet n Wild then on my waterline I used ELF shimmering eye pencil (the black one) and apply mascara
NOW ONTO THE FUN PART!
9. Use a FELT tip eye liner in black or dark brown an start making little "c" right under where your brow ends (like in the picture)
10. Since you are going to be using a mineral eyeshadow, apply eyelash glue (or clear lipgloss) just inside the "c".
11. Next take a really small brush and I am using the color Golden by ELF and apply it to the glue.
YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THESE BEAUTIFUL LEOPARD EYES! (I do not know if I would wear these to school or work but if you are daring then thats totally up to you!)
Let me know what you think!