Hi everyone! Today I am going to do a purple eyeshadow look.
1. Start by priming your eyes with any eyeshadow primer you like!
2. Take the Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/ Liner in Cold As Ice 05 and putting it in your inner corner.
3. Now take the Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/ Liner in Pretty Cool 15 and put it all over the eyelid. (so your eyelid is purple except fot the inner corner which is white!)
4. After that, take any eyeshadow brush you have (a clean one) and the Maybelline Perfect Pastels eyeshadow in the color Lux Lilac and get some on your brush. Put it on the inner half of your lid.
5. Then, take the Maybelline New York Eyeshadow in the color Lawless Lavender. Put it on the outer half of the lid. (You can use the same brush) Blend the middle of your eyelid where the two colors meet. So there is not a harsh line.
6. Next, take the M.A.C. eyeshadow in the color Creme De Violet with a crease brush start blending it in to your crease!
7. Take a blending brush and blend blend blend!
8. Lastly, take a big fluffy brush with any light skin tone color (I like the M.A.C. eyeshadow in the color Brule) and use it as a brow bone color!
Hope you enjoy!
Let me know what you think about the new design of my blog!
Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money!