Heres what you'll need:
A base and top coat
A light nail polish color I am using a light pink
1. Apply a base coat to clean nails. I will be using the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth because it makes my nails so strong!
2. Apply a light color nail polish to the nails. I am using East Hampton Cottage by Essie let it dry for a good ten minutes.
3. Cut your news paper into 10 squares about 2 inches each way!
4. Next poor some alcohol into the lid of the alcohol container.
5. Dip your nail in the alcohol for about 3 seconds and then hold the newspaper on them for 45 seconds just so you can be sure it won't come out blurry.
6. It takes practice but you will get it eventually.
7. Apply a top coat and you have really cool newspaper nails.
Hope you like this an let me know if you want more nail tutorials!