Saturday, January 14, 2012

Review: Covergirl Natureluxe

Hey everyone. I have a review for you all today! It is on the Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm! I have mine in the color 235 Grenache Grenache. In the tube it looks like a browny-pink color, but when I swatch it it looks like a gorgeous pink nude color. It is in-between a lip balm and a lip gloss, hence the name gloss balm! Also, I think it is a little like a lipstick because you can build up the intensity and some are not as sheer as the other colors. When I apply it to my lips it feels like a lip balm but it looks like a gloss but no gooey like some glosses. Do you know when you have a lipgloss on and you get like a white film around the inside of your lips? Well this one doesn't! I love it so much! I have been wearing it everyday and absolutely love it! It gives such a nice sheen to my lips! It smooths out the cracked dry lips and lines so they look and feel smooth to the touch. It is about 6 dollars at the drugstore and in my opinion totally worth it! I would recommend this to anyone because it is a lip balm, lipstick and lipgloss all in one.



with flash

without flash

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo
Cami

14 comments:

  1. Those look really good! I want to try them!

    KV

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your lovely comment and follow :) i'm following you now :D

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what this gloss is like!
    Good review, I think I may go out and buy one now. :)
    Thanks for the comment, I'm following you back

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cami, thank you for commenting and following me :)
    I have returned the gesture!
    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed you back! I love sheer balm formulas for lipsticks; they're so wearable and give such a subtle sheen to the lips!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant post :)
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review! You have a truly lovely blog. I hope you can check out mine sometime:)

    Angela
    http://livciv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of these and I love it! It gives a nice natural colour to the lips and hydrates really well. Great for dressing up a more casual makeup look!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really liking it. love tinted balm.
    You r running a cool blog.
    Thanks for following me. I am following u too now.
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a perfect balm :) It definitely looks great on photos and the way you've described it. Thanks for your comment & I follow you back :)
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds perfect because you've mentioned it's a lipstick, gloss and balm in one. I love products that can multitask

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never tried this before but love the concept of lipstick, gloss, and balm all in one!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Now following you as well =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete