Saturday, January 28, 2012

Want Longer Hair, Faster?

Hey everyone! So I just want to start off by saying that I am not a professional! These are just going to be some tips on how to help it grow, it will not be long over night.


Lets get started:


1. Use heat protectant when using any heat on your hair, even blowdrying!


2. Heat increases the rate of you hair growth believe it or not! Don't fry your hair because I said this but as long as you use a protectant it will help it to grow. When you use heat on your hair it strips the hair of natural oils so the follicles goes into overdrive to produce the oil and the hair.


3. Keep a healthy diet, make sure you get plenty of fruits and vegetables


4. Excises, when you exercise your pore and follicles open up to get rid of the toxins and your hair follicles will be working on overdrive to get rid of toxins. Your hair will grow faster because the follicles are active!


Now if you use these steps in your everyday life your hair will grow longer and faster than it would normally but it is not an overnight thing so just keep that in mind!


Hope this helps and if you have anymore hair growth tips leave them in the comments because I would love to read them.


xoxo
Cami

20 comments:

  1. Wow, great tips! I never thought exercising would be good for the hair, but it makes complete sense now! Thanks Cami!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically applying heat doesn't make your hair grow, it is the stimulation of the scalp using heat, massage or even just brushing of the hair that encourages blood flow to the scalp that in-turn encourages hair growth. Just remember that when trying to grow out your hair that what you put in is what up get out, meaning that if you provide your body with the nutrients needed then your hair will grow at the maximum rate of 1/2 inch a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with you until the eat healthy.. then you lost me;)

    I want my hair to grow faster. *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great tips =) and great blog, following back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just got my hair cut too short! I'm so glad you have these tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips, I love long hair!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips! I didn't know until now that heat helps hair to grow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey camig i just realised you followed my old blog :P dont worry its just i stoped posting about beauty and deleted the posts a while ago :( i have put my time into my money and business blog http://libloveseconomics.blogspot.com/ but thats a school economics blog but if you fancy a read id be glad only 3 posts so far but i could use a presentational/ structuring critic! :D and i have super long hair almost to my bum and im getting it cut in a few days but i will have to have a read of these tips again if i start to miss long hair :) thanks libby xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Cami I am growing my hair!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips- I heard coconut oil is great too. I use it once in a while but not on my scalp. Protecting from heat is major must though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. am going to try all of these! Desp for long locks x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute blog doll :) great post- i'm definitely gonna use these tips

    My blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for these tips. I love your blog. Just followed you.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely tips! I'll have to try them out! I want loooooong hair :)

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the follow! I love your blog too and I will definitely try this :) I am now following you!

    Amelia xx

    http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips!!! Thanks
    -Lacey

    http://thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these tips xx Im definately going to try them xx you have a great blog thanks for following me xx Im now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST EYE MAKEUP IDEAS FOR BIG EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you can buy kelp supplements at health food shops its seaweed basically but helps hair to grow faster x

    loveallthingspretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete