Monday, September 5, 2011

"Get Your Freak On" 15 Weird Facts TAG!

Hi everyone. This is going to be the "Get Your Freak On" 15 Weird Facts TAG!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Cami
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I twirl my hair when I get nervous.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yeah, when their is hair in my food. UGGHH
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
 Upsidedown (Bouncing Off the Ceiling) I used to play this every day when I was younger and now I have rediscovered it and I love it! Hahah it is such a kiddy song but I love it you should check it out on youtube! 
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
 Nail on a chalk board!
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Twirling my hair
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
 The right side
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
A dog named Floppers because its ears were floppy!
#9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
A Carmel Macchiato
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Don't tug on your eye when you apply eyeliner
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
So my back it to the foucet
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
NOPE
#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
CHOCOLATE!!!! :)))
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Tootles                                                                                                                                                         #15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Sweat Pants and a Sweat Shirt



Please do this on your blog and let me know!

Cami G

1 comment:

  1. you now have me addicted to the song upside down! oh my gosh, it's so fun! haha (:

    ReplyDelete