Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Makeup Look! Natural Eye!

Hi everyone! This is going to be a makeup tutorial! It is a very pretty natural eye that I am going to show you how to do it! :)


First prime your eye. (I use urban decay primer potion)


Eyeshadow:


Next, I am going to take an eyeshadow brush with the Clinque eyeshadow in the color Starstruck.






Then, take another flat shader brush with the MAC eyeshadow in Motif






After that take a crease brush and work the MAC color, Soft Brown, into your crease.






Then take a blender brush and the color brule by MAC and blend your eyeshadow out! :)






Eyeliner:


Take the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Dark Brown and use it as eyeliner!






Mascara:


Put one coat of the Maybelline Classic Volum' Express


Then, put the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express






Add some bronzer and blush and you are done!


This is how it should look when you are done!




Let me know if you want me to do celebrity inspired makeup looks in the comments below! (please add the link to the picture for me to recrate!)


Please follow me on blog lovin! :)


xoxox
Cami

6 comments:

  1. I really like the color Motif, I have never seen that one before! It is gorgeous though and looks like a lovely color for a neutral eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cami, I thought I commented here yesterday...lol I guess not, I had said I loved how natural this look looks lol
    Anyways, today I wanted to let you know that I shared a Blog Award with you on my blog ;P I hope you can check it out...
    Take care.
    x♥x♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cami,
    just wanted o let you know that i nominated you for a blog award.
    Check it out on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for an award! check it out =]

    http://JessieMariem,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love UD Primer Potion sooooo much!!! Great job! :)

    www.beauty-besties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been getting a ton of awards but-I love your blog and I nominated you for 2 blog awards! Check out my blog for more details :)
    alishaserre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete