Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review: Elf 32 Eyeshadow Palette

Hi everyone! This is going to be a review of the Elf 32 Eyeshadow Palette. I bought this at Target but you can buy this online at eyeslipsface.com for 5 dollars! These eyeshadow are so pigmented and to be honest they do not last all day but it helps to use a primer! In addition, they would be really good for Halloween because of all of the vibrant colors! I love the range of colors all of the way from neutral colors to blues, greens, pinks and purples to silvers and dark colors! I love this for experimenting with colors!








Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway and follow me if you are not already! :)




If you would like some posts on Halloween costumes and makeup for Halloween just let me know and also let me know what age range you want. (i.e. elementary school, middle school, high school).


Cami

2 comments:

  1. nice review!

    www.loveydovey995.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love elf

    Hope u follow back

    Polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete