Monday, September 19, 2011

How to: Curl your Hair

Hi everyone. This  is going to be a post on curling your hair. I am using the Conair rollers which were about 20 dollars at Target. It is so easy and looks so good. It is easier to curl someone else's hair but you can still curl your own! All you do it take about a section one inch long and roll the roller and once you can not roll it any more you clip it. I like to leave them on for at least 20 minutes. If I do them in the morning I leave them in when I brush my teeth and do my makeup and it is about 20 minutes! Here are some pictures of me curling my sisters hair! She has very thick and straight hair so if it stays in her hair it will stay in anyones! I like to stray them with hairspray at the 'during and after part' also don't forget heat protection before.




Before

During

After



Doesn't it look so pretty? I love them! Don't forget to enter my giveaway and check my last post for a way to increase your chances to win!

xoxox
Cami

4 comments:

  1. i have to check out the curlers! it looks so pretty after :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my hair was THAT kind of curly but it is like REALLY RAELLY curly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, ive been trying to comment back to you for ages but i had a problem with my account.
    your hair is gorgeous!
    and you have no idea how much your comment made my day - and the fact that you followed.
    thankyou so much. - ill follow you.
    www.hs-leatherandlace.blogspot.com

    xoxo - hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair color, it's so pretty :D
    & your curls looks very pretty,,♥

    ReplyDelete