What you need:
A to-go cup of a mug
A coffee brewer (I am using the Keurig)
Coffee (I am using decaf coffee for the Keurig but any coffee is fine!)
1 cup of milk
3 teaspoons of Sugar
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Get all the ingredients out
3. Pour 3/4 of milk in to a measuring cup
4. Scoop 3 teaspoons of brown sugar (or and sugar) and put in the milk
|I put them in this bowl just to show all of you but you do not have to|
5. Mix them together until the sugar dissolves into the milk
6. Measure out 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and pour in the milk
7. Stir until the milk turns a darker color
8. If you are brewing the coffee with a Keurig start brewing (only brew half of the cup you are using)
9. Place the milk mixture (cinnamon and sugar) in the microwave for 3 minutes but watch it carefully and make sure it does not boil over (take out right before it bubbles over)
10. Mix the milk (cinnamon and sugar) with the coffee and stir until it is mixed.
11. If you want feel free to add whip cream (I didn't but you can if you want)
12. Drink up, but be careful it is hot!
Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you want more of these type of baking/ cooking post (if so leave me a comment or request on what you want and I will try to do a post) and if you tried this one!