Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIY: TRENDY JEWELRY!

Hey everyone. So today I was thinking about what I wanted to post about and I saw an old ring of mine that I used to love but it started to get discolored so I stopped wearing it. It was about 3 dollars from forever21 (but I am not sure if that was the price but it was some where around there). So I decided I was going to try and paint it, so I took a mint colored nail polish because mint is very in this spring. 


Mine ring was a stretchy ring but you could paint a necklace, earrings, bracelet, rings, or anything else you want! The ring was originally silver but faded to a bronze/gold color so it looks amazing with the mint!


Let me know what you think and if you try this out do a post and then let me know because I would love to see what your jewelry looks like.






(I do not recommend using expensive jewelry!) Also, I use 2-3 coats of polish.


xoxo
Cami

15 comments:

  1. no way! this is absolutely beautiful! great for all those pastel colors coming up! :D now i don't have to find the right color jewelry, just the right nail polish! :)
    that's being less picky in buying accessorizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea... Wished I had a steady hand to do something like this. :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool post. I never even thought about doing something like this! Great idea.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad idea at all- it changed the look of the ring completely. Like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. was thinking of doing that to one of my older necklaces. since neon is all the rave this season ;)

    cool post ~

    I just put up an outfit post. would love to it if you could stop by and give me your comment ~
    happy weekends!
    xxx
    Gi
    http://gigil4m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove the ring!

    Please stop by my blog :)

    MissChiquitaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh what a good idea! x

    ReplyDelete