Hey eveyone. So I love makeup and I have a pretty good sized collection, but I like to keep my makeup looking nice, natural and fresh. I do not like to wear a ton of makeup during the day (at night it is a different story... I will typically wear a little more on nights out). But for the day I like to keep it very simple and quick because I do not have a lot of time in the morning. This is going to be a post on a super simple everyday eye makeup look that I have been wearing for a while. If you want me to do an everyday foundation and face makeup let me know! (In the morning when I am in a rush this makeup look literally takes 30 seconds to do)
1. Prime your eyes (I like to use MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre all over my lid and up to my brow bone)
2. Apply MAC Soft and Gentle all over your eyes and a little on the brow bone with a medium sized stippling brush (I like to use MAC 188) The reason I use Soft and Gentle by MAC is because I use that as a highlight color with the MAC 188 so I use the same brush and product so it is so quick and I don't have to worry about a bunch of different products when I am trying to get ready in the morning! :)
3. Use MAC Soft Brown and apply lightly to your outer corner with the MAC 217 brush.
4. If you need, blend the colors lightly (Sometimes I do, but it all depends on how blended you want it to look)
5. Add some mascara and you are all finished!
(You do not have to use the exact products I used, feel free to find dupes for the colors and use those)
I love to do this makeup look because it is so easy to do and so quick!
Hope you enjoyed!