1. Prime your eyes:
2. Next, I am using the NYC eyeshadow in Champagne (I de-potted it)
3. Next, I am taking a color a slight bit darker than the first one I used and applying it to my outer corner. I am using the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity.
4. Now I am using a medium tone color and applying it to my crease. I am using the matte brown in this NYC Green Eyes Palette.
5. Now I am taking a darker brown to create depth in my outer corner. I am using another Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in the color Wild.
6. NOW BLEND! I like the MAC 227 brush for blending but the choice is yours!
7. Now time for mascara.
I hope you all enjoyed!