Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jewelry Haul: Rings and Tings

Hey everyone-

I was sent some jewelry from a website called Rings and Tings. They have sent me some jewelry before and I loved it. I love everything they sent me and the quality is not like Tiffany but its good! I have gotten many uses out of the previous jewelry they sent me and it is still going strong. I really like the website and they have a large variety of choices.














I hope you all enjoyed!

xoxo
Cami

All the products were sent to me for free.

5 comments:

  1. wow love the infinity ring and the wishbone necklace! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pieces :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ring with the ears is adorable!

    ReplyDelete