Hey everyone! I have a post for all of you today on how to make your own lip scrub! I love using lip scrubs for the winter months because my lips always get dry and flaky (eww) and no one wants that! So with this easy way to make a lip scrub we can all avoid dry lips!
What you will need:
- a container
- sugar (I recommend using natural sugar NOT Splenda)
- some sort of spoon or scoop
1. Get all of your ingredients out
2. Get your scoop and scoop out equal parts sugar and oil.
3. Mix them together in the container and them put it in the refrigerator for about an hour
4. Take it out of the refrigerator and then it is finished!
HOW TO USE THE LIP SCRUB:
Get some of the scrub on your finger and apply it to your lips in a circular motion! It is super easy!
Hope you all enjoyed!